Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Job!

I'm excited to announce that I have a new job working at Microsoft! I will be on the networking team of the Core Operating Systems Division and I will be working on System.Net in the .Net framework. I'm really excited about this position as it will give me a chance to learn a lot of new things and to grow as a developer. I'd just like to thank everyone at Microsoft that I've worked with so far, especially my recruiter who has been very helpful and infinitely patient with my constant stream of questions. I'd also like to thank JP Boodhoo for his blog post which helped me to make this decision. He is absolutely right about setting goals and making sure that you're constantly raising the bar so that you are continuously improving yourself. If you don't have any goals for your life, career, family, and anything else that is important to you, then drop what you're doing and set some. There are some things that you can't change, however you can always change yourself and your situation if you make enough effort.

No comments: